Monday, March 16, 2009

Ryan & Sally Part 2

we took these photos in the old train station in SLC! What a cool place!

Emily, Lindsey & Kate. What adorable little Girl's! you are so Blessed!

Sally & Lindsey! SO cute!

Emily has a death grip on Ryan's leg. But these are some of my favorites pic's. I love this pose! Emily is 3 so she was the hardest to photograph. she kept running to the corner and putting her self in time out. So adorable!

Kate & Little Lindsey!


Kate didnt want Daddy to feel left out so she took her flower out of her hair and put it in his. What and adorable shot! Now even Ryan has a flower! hehehe


Sally this is one of my favorite pictuers of you! So beautiful!

Ok I love this shot! Check out Kate in the front! I love her!

Low Lighting was a bit of a problem. that is why the feet are a little blurred. But i still love this shot of Emily & Katte!

This is a one photo i played with and turned it into a Cartoon. Kinda different but i love this option for some of the photos. I will load more if you like it.



3 comments:

Sally said...

Rebecca, hey all turned out so good, you are amazing! I love how you changed the shading on a lot of them, gives more options. The cartoon one is cool too! It's so funny how I want a "perfect picture", but really just like you said in your blog, it's all the extra pictures that show how we really are. And right now I want that one perfect shot but as my kids grow up I will be so glad for all the shots leading up to it, even more. Thanks for working so hard on them, I know that it's a lot to go through and fix etc...
We love them all! Do you have the sippy cup picture of Emily? Oh, yeah, then there are the "Nakie" pictures of Lindsey. Man we took a lot, don't feel pressured to get them all done right away... just know I am checking your blog daily. :) No pressure! :)
You are the best!!

Knudson said...

i DO HAVE THE SIPPY CUP ONE I DONT KNOW HOW I MISSED THAT. I will get that one on there. I know of a few more i love too. I got some of Ryan holding Lindsey too. And the ones of Just Lindsey i will do another post soon. thanks for the feed back! love you to, Bec

Melissa said...

What a great job Rebecca! I love the location. Your sister has a cute family! I love all the girls. ( I know I am partial to girls too) : ) FUN!