Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Keith Family

The Keith Family's Annual photos. They went with Red, Black and White this year. These are popular colors. you will see from the other families I photographed this weekend. They look so sharp! You are all so much fun to work with! I know better than anyone, boys can be hard to photograph, they love to sneak in a silly pose when ever they can. Well these boys are no exception. I Love the shots we go myself even the ones with the kids being "kids"! There will be lots of boring family pictures when they are older but for now we have a lot of fun!
Love you, Bec

Aren't these trees Amazing! what a beautiful setting. All the photos I took this weekend I did in Loma Rica here in the Trees. You guys look so great!
Jonathan was the most challenging for me to shoot. Lack of time mostly. I didn't think I even got one picture of him so imagine my delight when i saw this one. He is too cool!
Joshua. What a photogenic kid! every shot of him was easy and cute!
Jillian, OK what a doll! quite the opposite of Jon. I must have 40 good ones of this little DOLL! Here are Two of the many. They are all great so I just randomly chose 2.
Laura & Jillian, one of the cutest!
Jimmy, Here is a funny kid! I got lots of cute pictures of him, here are 2. He was very good at looking away at the last second!

Do Laura and Earl Adore the baby or what?!
Jimmy was having a great time pulling Jill's hat down while hugging mommy! What a patient mommy! This was too precious!
Thanks you guys! I hope you will love the photos for many years to come! love Bec

3 comments:

Sarah said...

brooklyn just walked up and said..."aww, the keiths. momma look at jimmy. and theres the baby...how cuuute"

these are great!

Laura Keith said...

wow... what a cute family! i'd love to get my hands on that gang sign boy! talk about making me crazy!

2KT Faupula girls said...

What a beautiful family! I love the kids pictures, it just makes me want to pinch their chubby cheeks!