Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sisters


Sandee, Shellee, Sallee & Sharee
OK I just finished photos of the neatest families! 4 sisters and their families. I had so much fun taking your pictures and what amazing kids you all have such troopers and so adorable! I always say having your photos taken with me is like playing twister for an hour. It is fun for all and can be exhausting! When we showed up it was Very over cast (a bit to much for the lighting) and SMOKY! the clouds were all holding in the smoke from rice field burning! Can you tell from some of the pictures? About 20 min before we finished it started sprinkling! by the time we were done it was a pretty steady RAIN! (One good thing the rain cleared out the smoke.) Thanks for letting me take your photos! I hope you love them!


Pile up the kids and see who comes out on top... I think little Owen wins this one! What a face!



Sandee... Her family was the last one photographed. I have posted the pictures in opposite order of how they were taken. Maybe it is the Photographer in me but i hate my pictures getting out of order! so this is a bit annoying to me.
I'm Starting to loose my light by now! We got a few good ones in anyhow!

It is totally raining on them! can you tell?
Although these next 2 photos may not seem like a true portrait, i love them for the true emotion they show! (so happy to see dad!)
Getting a bit tired! but SO CUTE!
Totally loosing the light!

Shellee... What an adorable family!


Priceless!

Sallee... This new baby was so sweet.. aren't thumb's a blessing!







Isabella! kinda stole the show! This is a pose of her own making! SO much fun!

Sharee...

OK Sharee's her husband won the husband award what a champ! Hint to Dad's our there if you are happy to get your pictures taken then the photos go SO SMOOTH! Much less crying from kids if parents are calm and happy! All the DAD's Were great by the way! Thanks Everyone!

No comments: