Thursday, December 4, 2008

007... Bond Family

The Bond Family was so much fun to photograph. I know I say that a lot, and I do always have fun, But these guys just had so much fun together during these pictures it was great to be there to witness & get proof of it. If you are having fun while getting your pictures taken IT SHOWS! Thanks for all the laughs guys! I could put together a whole gag reel post from this shoot. Maybe i will do that tomorrow when i have more time. So Be Warned Bonds your goofiness will be posted soon!
Love you all! Bec







4 comments:

Tina Bond said...

Rebecca! Thanks so much, we had so much fun that week so the pictures were just iceing on the cake. You did a great job thanks for posting them.

Tina Bond said...

Thanks Rebecca, we had so much fun together that weekend that taking the pictures was just iceing on the cake. You did a great job

2KT Faupula girls said...

I love these! Wow, it's so cool to see all the Bond's together! It truly does look like you guys were having way too much fun.

Grannie K said...

What a beautiful family!! The Bonds are some of my favorite people and their family spirit shows in these photos.