Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kimberly & Conner

Kimberly & Conner... What Adorable people! And Conner, he was such an munchkin! My policy with kids it this... Lets just play! Kids around 1-3 normally don't want to just sit and pose for you so you get the adventure of making them happy and hope to catch a great moment. That is what I love about photography, Catching the great moments! Conner was not short on smiles he just didn't want to sit for them, so Kimberly and I ran, played and rolled in the leaves by the end we had some amazing shots of them playing together. Thanks for calling me guys I hope you'll love them! I sure do!
Conner hardly ever put his Monkey down, I have rarely seen anyone so attached to a stuffed animal so I commented on it to Kimberly, she told me that she had just come back from a 4 month deployment a couple of months ago and the Monkey became his source of comfort while Mommy was gone. I kinda get choked up thinking about that! So sweet.



Look at those smiles!
This is one of my favorite shots! Look at those EYES! I love the off center positioning, sometimes I just get lucky!


No comments: