Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Patino Family

Hello Patino's! What a kick you all were! Jesse, Sarah, Victoria, Brooklyn & Isabella!
Brooklyn goes down in my record books as being one of the funniest kids EVER! But with such fun parents how can she not be. I have been needing to quote my favorite line she said while i was taking pictures of her older sister Victoria. She says, "your Crazy... Super Crazy!" I had to look at here to see who she was talking about and sure enough it was me! I was pretty proud of that comment! I am Crazy with the kids at least!
Love You guys!!

OK if you are not smiling while looking at the photo below something is so wrong with you! I have to LOL when I see it!
Isabella is so Cute and TINY! I asked Dad how it is she gets cuter every time i see her. His instant response was, "Oh we give her Cuteness injections." Where can I get some of those!!!

3 comments:

The Noonan Family said...

SOOOO Cute!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! you are amazing! I am a friend of Sarah's and I told her that we have to get our pics done by you! I love how great you are with kids!
Don't you just love the teacup sized baby??

Melissa said...

Love the last photo! Very sweet. : ) Good job.