Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lattuca Family

Tony, Tedi, Anthony, Daylon & Lola the new puppy! What an easy family to work with! The puppy was so cute and posed very well for the most part! She always wanted to be with the family. We had a great time and although you can't tell from the pictures it is actually quite cold! Way to act warm! By the time we were done they were warmed up a little with the running around. This could be my favorite photo of them! I jut love it!
I have been wanting to try railroad tracks for a while these were so fun! I will be doing this more

The RED wall! I love these photos personally! They are bold and fun! Don't Tony and Tedi look HOT! Especially against the Red!
Lola was with me and got loose here, she climbed in and posed herself! SO CUTE!
In this photo they are laughing because Lola is wrapping her self around me and wants to get them so bad!
AWHHH!!


Thanks for being SO fun! love you guys!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOVE the pics on the tracks! Oh my goodness!!! Plus I am a fan of the red wall!!!